All week, all year, everyday we work at Chabad San-Pedro, we are an non stopping organization.
We reach all sectors of the local community and thousands of tourists arriving to San-Pedro.
At Chabad House San-Pedro you can take part in classes, social activities and participate in the great – “do God an apartment in the physical world.”
here, some of the services that we offer at San Pedro La laguna.
- Kosher restaurant and shop
- Shabbat and holiday meals
- Private Judaism classes
- Operation “Tefillin”
- Discounts on attractions and hotels for travelers
- Checking Tefillin and Mezuzot
- Classes for Bar-Mitzvah
- Holiday activities
- Jewish Marriage
- Youth Activities
- Search & Rescue hikers, travelers assistance in Central America
- Social activities
- Receiving packages from home
- Free Internet and telecommunications services
- “Chabad traveler” in Central America and Caribbean
- Briet-Mila (circumcision)
- Kosher Catering Services
Imagine a world in which there was no sense of right and wrong. Imagine a world without the concept of justice or system of law, without the family unit or moral and ethical values.
Does it seem frightening? Perhaps a little too real? Such a society did once exist. Self-centered, grasping, cruel. A society set to self-destruct 4000 years ago, in the great flood.
Out of its demise, a new world was born beginning with Noah and his sons. G-d entrusted them with a Code of Life, a set of laws on which a new civilization could be built.
This code of seven fundamental laws is so far-reaching that it gives structure and scope to life for all time, guiding mankind to realize his highest potential as a being created in the image of G-d.